UH big square baler conversion to Hesston

Good evening,

I was just wondering if the conversion kits are still available to upgrade a UH big square baler to a Hesston model. I recollect from the forum there were available at the Zwolle show from a custom builder a few years ago? Just thought I'd ask incase a base model became available for conversion, where they only adaptable to certain models, e.g. New Holland, MF?

Thank you

Mike

https://modeltraktor.dk/

This was the website where the kit was available from, his name is Sonny Nielsen, I can't see it available anymore.

FACEBOOK LINK

How it arrives, 3D printed kit, requires LOTS of sanding to get it smooth

IMG_8489.thumb.JPG.69fac606e44ddd8d080e1b2d9911b68d.JPG

I would message Sonny via Facebook and ask if he still makes them......... I ordered this one last year and Mike (Robbo) collected it for me from Zwolle

There is an "easy" way to smooth 3D prints,But it does involve useing highly flammable acetone,And I reckon the finish would be a bit to smooth for printing,You would also need to know if the print was ABS PLA or PETG. Personally I think filler primer would be better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZuicpGX8I

Regards

Joe.

the only issue i found with mine is its just a bit to narrow to leave all the belts ect in place, once you have removed the body, i fancied making the doors open ect, which would need these in place ,so the only option is to widen the kit to fit ,this is one of the reasons i haven't got any further, deciding if its worth it really.either way it will get done .

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...