IH885XLMAN

On 10/5/2020 at 7:24 PM, IH885XLMAN said:

Lets just put 2020 aside and look forward to next years new releases

I hoping we see another heritage British classic tractor released 

So any rumours lets hear them please 

Cheers  n igel

Yes there will be heritage range again next year

• Like 1

Good news on the heritage line, lots of possibilities they could be going at, looking forward to the update @ford man

I hope they aren’t....erm “weathered”... re-releases but with the with the prices they are making lately they could be standard ones re done? Or small changes to the old models, like the Fords could be a Force II TW, or a 10 series from the 600’s. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Heritage .... Ford 3 cyl ..4000 ,4600 and bigger Ford 7700 , 8100 , 8210.

Leyland and Marshal tractors. 

MF 165 to 188.

Doncaster IHs  674 to 784..

wishful thinking i recon justin, more likely  new limited runs of the last stuff , seeing the prices the last lot go for ,the demands there and they must see the prices they are making ,put an extra 10 quid on people would still buy them , they could do rehashes of the last stuff as well , maybe a ford 5000 with duncan cab, or opu cabs for the jds, new county front axels for the big tw 35’s ,all minimal costings for new parts given the times they are all going through , would be better to see some heritage implements as well though, nice mid size old style trailers and tillage kit to match whats already been made tractor wise , one thing that did cross my mind though if they went new, given the fords, maybe a 500 series mf or a dx deutx could appear .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

maybe a 500 series mf or a dx deutx could appear .

I'm surprised that nobody has made a Deutz DX in recent years. Practically every other Britains tractor has been made again in the modern era, but not the DX.

I'd love a 2wd DX85 from Weise

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The TM loader with agri tread tyres would be good.  There is usually something new from JCB each year, but I doubt they would do that somehow.  Has JCB released anything else new of late?

New shape Land Rover Defender could be in there too? 

That Claas Xerion hasn't shown up yet either so that could be in the 2021 listings.

And slightly related to the talk about the Deutz DX, they should go back to their glory days and release the MF 760 combine as a new tooling .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...