Britains 2021 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

F6692B7A-6BA0-42FF-86BB-E9EEB44C484C.png

I see the E27N and Profi Fendt are listed as sold out already, haven't seen any actually for sale yet! G&M listed them, but only as expected and month when due. Prices are going to be interesting on epay methins.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, New Hollander said:

Britains should have made a 5610 or 6610 instead of the 6600. Only small changes necessary to milk the moulds, and a new model for us. 

Or County 6600 and 7600 Fours. Them castings have loads off potential. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, super6 said:

I see the E27N and Profi Fendt are listed as sold out already, haven't seen any actually for sale yet! G&M listed them, but only as expected and month when due. Prices are going to be interesting on epay methins.

I wonder if that is to trade?

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

I wonder if that is to trade?

Yes the E27Ns are sold out in the trade, very quickly too.  I have managed to hopefully secure 12, but I will only believe that when I see them!  Due out in July, but again, as with everything at the moment, it could well drift from there....  Same with the 6600, though I am told this could be a continuation, not limited (like the re-release JDs), depending on sales.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndyB said:

Yes the E27Ns are sold out in the trade, very quickly too.  I have managed to hopefully secure 12, but I will only believe that when I see them!  Due out in July, but again, as with everything at the moment, it could well drift from there....  Same with the 6600, though I am told this could be a continuation, not limited (like the re-release JDs), depending on sales.

Thanks for confirming that Andy. Is the 6600 different to the previous versions at all do you know? The pre release photos look like its going to be identical. 

7 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks for confirming that Andy. Is the 6600 different to the previous versions at all do you know? The pre release photos look like its going to be identical. 

I am not sure to be honest, maybe someone with better connections could add more?  However there isnt much you could change versus the original, bar 4WD, which would involve more work etc etc.....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mb86 said:

Yes I was after a couple myself John, looks like we will have to get in quick if/when they are available. 

I may be wrong, but I think there are 7500 worldwide, maybe only 1500 coming to the UK and are likely to be a good investment, so I would indeed get in quick, the low asking price may not last for long.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyB said:

I am not sure to be honest, maybe someone with better connections could add more?  However there isnt much you could change versus the original, bar 4WD, which would involve more work etc etc.....

No there isn’t much to change, i just wondered with the Deeres being different to the previous releases they might have done something like removing weights, maybe decal it as a late model “power plus” or even different rear wheels

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, AndyB said:

Not much in addition to the post above from Sean, aside from a new JCB Agrixtra Loadall, JD 7R 350 and the Kane Tri Axle trailer.  Maybe more surprise releases as yet.....

Thanks Andy, I’d say more surprises could be due. Shame they can’t make a big MF, newholland t7 or case puma and a few classics 

16 hours ago, AndyB said:

Not much in addition to the post above from Sean, aside from a new JCB Agrixtra Loadall, JD 7R 350 and the Kane Tri Axle trailer.  Maybe more surprise releases as yet.....

When well the Kane tri axle trailer  be out ???