Britains 2021 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

22 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Early rumors suggested October, I believe suppliers are now saying they expect them in January? I've no sources for either, just hearsay across the grape vine.

Ur right stablio, I got it from the horse’s mouth yesterday. The problem is not Britains - it’s shipping at the moment. I know this coz I’m involved in importing into Ireland and it’s a nightmare at moment.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Early rumors suggested October, I believe suppliers are now saying they expect them in January? I've no sources for either, just hearsay across the grape vine.

They should be out now for silage season along with the new Claas mowers and forager. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, hody21 said:

They should be out now for silage season along with the new Claas mowers and forager. 

I think even in 'normal' times Britain's always get their releases out just at the wrong time, combines always seem to come out in the autumn!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ford man said:

Ur right stablio, I got it from the horse’s mouth yesterday. The problem is not Britains - it’s shipping at the moment. I know this coz I’m involved in importing into Ireland and it’s a nightmare at moment.

I expected as much, between COVID and the Suez issue there's huge delays on everything. Currently trying to acquire a new group set of chain, gears and derailleur for my mountain bike and there is nothing suitable in stock across Europe, alot of bike firms have closed their orderbooks until 2022 as so much stock was held up in the canal.

42 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

I expected as much, between COVID and the Suez issue there's huge delays on everything. Currently trying to acquire a new group set of chain, gears and derailleur for my mountain bike and there is nothing suitable in stock across Europe, alot of bike firms have closed their orderbooks until 2022 as so much stock was held up in the canal.

The Ever Given is still in the Suez being held ransom until someone pays the compensation money, I very much doubt it will ever leave as the compensation will be astronomical.

Regards

Joe. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

And stablio, the COST....I can see Britains getting dearer. Its already happening both sides of the border in Ireland. Shipping is killing everything. Il give you an example...I have a business contact who exports products made in China all over world ( and not models before you say it..ha ha!). This time last year the cost of a container from China to Mexico was €2500. Now its €11,000.....

I personally think the shipping companies are riding it. Fair enough... The Suez was blocked for a few days.... But its all over now. Things should be back to normal. Maybe it's the cost off the barrel off oil soaring along with Covid. Steel has gone way up also in price. It all has knock on effects. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I personally think the shipping companies are riding it. Fair enough... The Suez was blocked for a few days.... But its all over now. Things should be back to normal. Maybe it's the cost off the barrel off oil soaring along with Covid. Steel has gone way up also in price. It all has knock on effects. 

It’s more of a shipping container issue, as a function of COVID standard shipping routes have been completely disrupted and changed.   Plus places like China are requiring quarantine of Cargos and ship personnel, so a lot of capacity was sucked out the system.  Things were beginning to get better before the suez issue hit.  
Increased bunker rates have an impact as well. 

Edited by sipher172
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sipher172 said:

It’s more of a shipping container issue, as a function of COVID standard shipping routes have been completely disrupted and changed.   Plus places like China are requiring quarantine of Cargos and ship personnel, so a lot of capacity was sucked out the system.  Things were beginning to get better before the suez issue hit.  
Increased bunker rates have an impact as well. 

It certainly is , doubt much will come out, from anyone before xmas maybe later going by this . Lot more going on in china than we know .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57446437

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

The whole supply chain worldwide is "cattle trucked"!!  Much of the worlds industry ran on "just in time" schedules and now much of it is horribly out of synch.  In my profession as a Carpenter the price of materials has more than doubled in many cases, and availability has plummeted. To quote the song, "There may be trouble ahead".

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 12:02 AM, IH885XLMAN said:

So when are the new Ford 6600s going to come out ???? Cheers Nigel 

According to Brushwood site, early September.  The 100yrs Fordson now due late August early September as well.

There is also a 70th anniversary red Valtra T due

And according to Brushwood, in September is a JCB Loadall Agri Extra (ref 43325) as well as the Union Jack Loadall due October.  I am intrigued by the Agri Extra - especially as there is already a Loadall in the range.  Maybe a variation on the current model with ag tread tyres?

3 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

According to Brushwood site, early September.  The 100yrs Fordson now due late August early September as well.

There is also a 70th anniversary red Valtra T due

And according to Brushwood, in September is a JCB Loadall Agri Extra (ref 43325) as well as the Union Jack Loadall due October.  I am intrigued by the Agri Extra - especially as there is already a Loadall in the range.  Maybe a variation on the current model with ag tread tyres?

I think ( could be very wrong ) the other JCB Loadall will be in the colours of the Aston Martin F1 Team as JCB have sponsored them this year. Will be a very Ltd Edition.

E6V7YcxVcAIVkP4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I remember our FTF 7000 Weathered and it took several attempts to get it right and even then it still got some stick but much better than that effort! Not the finished product surely?

• Like 1

I didnt get my hopes up for the new Valtra T  70th Anniversary  and just as well.  I thought we might at least see a new exhaust and pre cleaner which it should have as they have been on these machines since 2019 and 2020 was the commemorative year!!  Very poor effort by Britains as weve had all the colours few people want. They should have made a black one and a grey one as they account for about 50%+ of all the real machines sales🙄

43315BritainsValtraT254Versu70thAnniversaryTractorPic3_1200x1200.jpg?v=1626793805

Edited by phil phoenix