Britains 2021 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

12 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I didnt get my hopes up for the new Valtra T  70th Anniversary  and just as well.  I thought we might at least see a new exhaust and pre cleaner which it should have as they have been on these machines since 2019 and 2020 was the commemorative year!!  Very poor effort by Britains as weve had all the colours few people want. They should have made a black one and a grey one as they account for about 50%+ of all the real machines sales🙄

43315BritainsValtraT254Versu70thAnniversaryTractorPic3_1200x1200.jpg?v=1626793805

Yea grey is a popular colour Phil, but over with us in Ireland, red and blue are very popular. 

Also, I have made contract with Britains about remaking the valmet / valtra 8750. The mega range where and still are popular with us. Still older ones working in front line contacting and farming 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ford man said:

Yea grey is a popular colour Phil, but over with us in Ireland, red and blue are very popular. 

Also, I have made contract with Britains about remaking the valmet / valtra 8750. The mega range where and still are popular with us. Still older ones working in front line contacting and farming 

Definitely agree someone should do the Mega 8000 series.

I haven't bothered with the Britain's Valtra T, despite it having more accurate rear mudguards than the Wiking.  No point mentioning the useless front linkage though maybe the forthcoming front mower will fit it! 

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Definitely agree someone should do the Mega 8000 series.

I haven't bothered with the Britain's Valtra T, despite it having more accurate rear mudguards than the Wiking.  No point mentioning the useless front linkage though maybe the forthcoming front mower will fit it! 

The Britains valtra is ok. In my eyes the front wheels should be bigger 

On 8/24/2021 at 7:23 PM, hody21 said:

The Britains Commemorative Coin is available on Amazon and Amazon only as far as I can tell. Only 1000 made. I have one and its a nice piece to be fair though not to everyone's taste.

71w6q+FRdCS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks just ordered a couple one for myself and one for my dads Christmas box.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

That piece in CT also says there is an Agri Extra Loadall coming out next month, no mention of it being the Aston Martin one, also there is a Union Jack Loadall too.

Claas Jaguar, JD 8R.370 and 8R.410 (Prestige) - November

Claas Mowers - Dec or January 

Kane trailer- Jan or Feb the article reports this will have detachable silage sides 

John Deere X9 combine - march/April

John Deere 7R.350 - 'spring' 2022

The weathered David Brown, JD 4020 and Ford 6600 due any time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

The JD 8R appears to have decent wheels for a change, although I will reserve judgement until I can see backend picture. Certainly looks very promising Joe and with Sikus effort as well I may have to do a convo of the best bits😄

Yes, I have a horrible feeling it will have the usual wide spaced wheels, as per their other big Deeres.  But would be nice to be wrong 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seen this on Facebook 

We've loved taking you with us on our various social takeovers over the last few months, so this time we want YOU to be our next hosts!

We want to hear from our youngest to oldest collectors and anyone that have multigenerational Britains fans in the family.

Share a selection of photos or videos in the comments below and tell us what makes your collection so impressive or the story behind how you became a Britains collector!

The deadline is Sunday 8th, and we'll select three lucky winners to be our next Britains ambassadors.

Our chosen three will then film themselves taking us through their Britains collection, showing all of our amazing Facebook and Instagram followers their favourite pieces.

We can't wait to see all of your amazing models old and new!

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up people for 2022....

43321 L/R Defender Muddy

43322 Ford TW20

43323 Valtra Metalic Olive Green play set

43326 John Deere 3350 2WD LTD ED

43327 John Deere 3140 2WD LTD ED

43328 Case IH 956XL 4WD LTD ED

43329 Case IH 1056XL 4WD LTD ED

Amongst others, first ones are said to be Feb 2022..... at the moment!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyB said:

Heads up people for 2022....

43321 L/R Defender Muddy

43322 Ford TW20

43323 Valtra Metalic Olive Green play set

43326 John Deere 3350 2WD LTD ED

43327 John Deere 3140 2WD LTD ED

43328 Case IH 956XL 4WD LTD ED

43329 Case IH 1056XL 4WD LTD ED

Amongst others, first ones are said to be Feb 2022..... at the moment!

Are the kanes trailers not coming out 3 axel ones 

5 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Are the kanes trailers not coming out 3 axel ones 

Still coming, delayed 2021 model but I think I read they'd be out around feb/March?  John Deere X9 also delayed.

Pleased about the Case models, missed out first time around.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Them mowers look pretty good for a Britains.. 

They do to be fair..they look massive on that Valtra, they would probably not look too bad on the Xerion if you could attach the front mower to its front linkage.

Not bad at all.