Britains 2021 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

12 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I didnt get my hopes up for the new Valtra T  70th Anniversary  and just as well.  I thought we might at least see a new exhaust and pre cleaner which it should have as they have been on these machines since 2019 and 2020 was the commemorative year!!  Very poor effort by Britains as weve had all the colours few people want. They should have made a black one and a grey one as they account for about 50%+ of all the real machines sales🙄

43315BritainsValtraT254Versu70thAnniversaryTractorPic3_1200x1200.jpg?v=1626793805

Yea grey is a popular colour Phil, but over with us in Ireland, red and blue are very popular. 

Also, I have made contract with Britains about remaking the valmet / valtra 8750. The mega range where and still are popular with us. Still older ones working in front line contacting and farming 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ford man said:

Yea grey is a popular colour Phil, but over with us in Ireland, red and blue are very popular. 

Also, I have made contract with Britains about remaking the valmet / valtra 8750. The mega range where and still are popular with us. Still older ones working in front line contacting and farming 

Definitely agree someone should do the Mega 8000 series.

I haven't bothered with the Britain's Valtra T, despite it having more accurate rear mudguards than the Wiking.  No point mentioning the useless front linkage though maybe the forthcoming front mower will fit it! 

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Definitely agree someone should do the Mega 8000 series.

I haven't bothered with the Britain's Valtra T, despite it having more accurate rear mudguards than the Wiking.  No point mentioning the useless front linkage though maybe the forthcoming front mower will fit it! 

The Britains valtra is ok. In my eyes the front wheels should be bigger 

The Britains Commemorative Coin is available on Amazon and Amazon only as far as I can tell. Only 1000 made. I have one and its a nice piece to be fair though not to everyone's taste.

71w6q+FRdCS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/24/2021 at 7:23 PM, hody21 said:

The Britains Commemorative Coin is available on Amazon and Amazon only as far as I can tell. Only 1000 made. I have one and its a nice piece to be fair though not to everyone's taste.

71w6q+FRdCS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks just ordered a couple one for myself and one for my dads Christmas box.

• Like 2