Britains 2021 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

vor 53 Minuten schrieb CX820Joe:

They do to be fair..they look massive on that Valtra, they would probably not look too bad on the Xerion if you could attach the front mower to its front linkage.

Not bad at all. 

They would definetely look fine on the Xerion, but I can‘t see how the front mower will fit to the „real style“ linkage.

19 hours ago, britainsfan78 said:

They would definetely look fine on the Xerion, but I can‘t see how the front mower will fit to the „real style“ linkage.

The silage fields must be huge guys. 😂 An Xerion on mowers.!! That's a tillage tractor. That thing could not squeeze down the lanes,back roads and threw the gateways off dairyfarms over here anyways. Id's say the tractor is wider than the front mower itself.  Heck the Xerion is bigger than a Krone Big M without any mowers attached to it. 😳

Edited by justy 46

43 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

The silage fields must be huge guys. 😂 An Xerion on mowers.!! That's a tillage tractor. That thing could not squeeze down the lanes,back roads and threw the gateways off dairyfarms over here anyways. Id's say the tractor is wider than the front mower itself.  Heck the Xerion is bigger than a Krone Big M without any mowers attached to it. 😳

Justy, a few xerions working in the north with triples. I know there not 5000’s but big gear do. And sure what about the cougar working in Offaly 

1 hour ago, ford man said:

Justy, a few xerions working in the north with triples. I know there not 5000’s but big gear do. And sure what about the cougar working in Offaly 

Yeah 3000s are probably more suited. 5000s too big. That Cougar mustbe able to manage the area well in Offaly. I'd say if there was a 5000 down here it would be like a Richard Hammond saga on a Case Quad track.. 😂😂

36 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Yeah 3000s are probably more suited. 5000s too big. That Cougar mustbe able to manage the area well in Offaly. I'd say if there was a 5000 down here it would be like a Richard Hammond saga on a Case Quad track.. 😂😂

Sure u know there are two 5000’s in country! A 3year one working in Meath on a tillage farm (have to find out where) and a brand new one with a wood chipper (I know the man who bought it and going to see it some day). Il post picture. And rumour had it a fendt 1050 coming also to another man also to work chipper. 

974A3A77-EC3B-497A-82E1-2372C3EF32F6.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, justy 46 said:

the first xerion that was sold in ireland was in east cork with a set of triiple mowers on it

was at the ploughing in mogeely same year

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

671126-xerion-3800-trac-claas.jpg671127-xerion-3800-trac-claas.jpg

just a one off with a front PTO, in the same village as where @0025´s uncle and aunt live here in Holland.

There were some early aftermarket kits available for the first 3000’s but was soon dropped, I think it could only transfer about 70hp or so, my memory isn’t that good!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Not out now until 2022

Screenshot_20211202-023315_Facebook.jpg

To be fair Cyril I would not count on January being right!  May is the last I heard (all be it some time ago, but my supplier is still saying May), so I would wait till you can actually get your hands on one, before parting with your cash!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 9:46 AM, ford man said:

I thought the first one JD townley in the Newtownards bought the first. Came out of erwins in Nutts Corner. Was bought with silver wheels. 

Came out of Leinster Farm Machines, still going strong 15 years later, on its third set of mowers.

3 hours ago, SPN said:

Came out of Leinster Farm Machines, still going strong 15 years later, on its third set of mowers.

No SPN, it came out of Erwin agri care at Nutts corner. Was at Leinster around 2009-2010 for a class demonstration day on Mcauley’s farm outside navan. Wilson’s cougar was also there