Britains 2021 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

there used to be a white one of those down here, just outside plymouth, a 4690 on a set of float tyres, i asume it was someones toy as i rarely saw it move ,but it was gone last time i went through, seems to have a fw 60 now .i may get one even though its red ,its close enough , and maybe a white one will appear in the future ?? i would  like to see it first  though 

25047862-F5E0-4F59-9A16-59762E5EF525.png

10 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

there used to be a white one of those down here, just outside plymouth, a 4690 on a set of float tyres, i asume it was someones toy as i rarely saw it move ,but it was gone last time i went through, seems to have a fw 60 now .i may get one even though its red ,its close enough , and maybe a white one will appear in the future ?? i would  like to see it first  though 

25047862-F5E0-4F59-9A16-59762E5EF525.png

Hi Sean, it’s already been done. It’s an ertl cast off. Nice model in my opinion

4AECAFF9-4D7C-454D-8DEB-8DD6D6771AC8.jpeg

regards the mirrors, its an American tractor primarily ,not many made it over here i suspect ,  a quick google search shows 90% of them dont have them fitted over there. even when you go back a bit to the white ones so i guess thats why theres none fitted to this new version.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ALLEN XL said:

London Toy Fair would have happened by now & would have been some more new releases & surprises. Is there anything else apart from the recent list of Britains models for 2021 ?

If there are any more Britains releases or surprises I bet they’ll either be a re run, an Ertl casting from 1980 or another Fendt to add to the other ten million Fendts everyone else already makes. 

where is the arable kit Britains? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, watermill said:

If there are any more Britains releases or surprises I bet they’ll either be a re run, an Ertl casting from 1980 or another Fendt to add to the other ten million Fendts everyone else already makes. 

where is the arable kit Britains? 

I can't help but think Britains reply would be "What's Arable"!!!:lol::(

2 hours ago, watermill said:

The scary thing is I think your right, from what I’ve heard they wouldn’t know what a farm was let alone arable 

I think that its the problem with Britains, the people who run or have the design inputs into what's made are not from a agri background. You only have to look in the advertising, they have the smallest implement on the biggest tractor and the round bales on the 2 bale carrier the wrong way up, little things like that. Happy to be proved otherwise mind as I have never met any of Brtains representatives. As I said in a previous post/thread I'm not sure they know which direction they are going in which is a shame. Toys for kids or Models for Big Kids:lol:

• Like 1

As off late i find Britains products are hit or miss. There MFs, JDs, CNHs tractors seem pretty good most off the time. While the quality off the Fendt and Valtras seem poor , their finish just looks very  cheep plastic ..kinda NewRay territory.  And the new Claas looks poor enough also ..but I coul d be wrong. I think they will ride the obsolete classic American Ertl models now for a while and use them as their new Heritage range. 

1 hour ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Not entirely sure if it's a genuine livery, given it's an earlier 4690 I very much doubt it but here's a red cab version in New Zealand.

FB_IMG_1611313616056.jpg

i just found this one as well, apparently it sold recently in the states , but cant find any other pics, does seem to be original paint wise though , note davids and this  ones  got no mirrors 

4D38DB24-90AA-4CD9-8223-76B36183DD13.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, justy 46 said:

As off late i find Britains products are hit or miss. There MFs, JDs, CNHs tractors seem pretty good most off the time. While the quality off the Fendt and Valtras seem poor , their finish just looks very  cheep plastic ..kinda NewRay territory.  And the new Claas looks poor enough also ..but I coul d be wrong. I think they will ride the obsolete classic American Ertl models now for a while and use them as their new Heritage range. 

I wonder if they are being forced down this route due to COVID.  Maybe they had other plans for 2021 but due to travel restrictions, shutdowns etc.  they had to be shelved.  

Therefore to fill the pipeline for 2021 they have resorted to Releasing rebranded Ertl models, such as the Case and Deere 9RX.  

In terms of models from Britains, the 8RX prestige was the most detailed and highest quality model I have seen Britains/Ertl release.  If there are more in the pipeline like this I am sure the collectors will be happy.  

• Like 1