Leyland / Marshall

12 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

They looking good there John and that's without paint on them :) your doing one hell of a job on them ;)

Thanks Paul, they're still a bit off the paint yet, but we're getting there!

11 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Absolutely superb work John. Would love a 4100 if you were prepared to make another at some point please. :)

Thanks David, I'm sure that won't be a problem:)

11 hours ago, SPN said:

Wow!

10 hours ago, jmd said:

stunning work John

Cheers Stan, thank you John!

10 hours ago, alf aphid said:

My oh my! Lovely 

Thank you Alastair!

10 hours ago, pete132 said:

Looking forward to seeing the end result!

Thanks Pete, I am too but I t still seems a fair way off !

7 hours ago, Barry said:

You got a shipment of Chinese factory workers in John, like a production line!!!

Looking good :)

Thanks Barry, I could use some, but i don't think they'd appreciate the conditions in my workshop, it's been bloody freezing these past few days!:D

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Thanks Martin, aye that would go well, a nice local touch. Just need some little T&M stickers doing to put on the bonnets. Actually, the more i think about it, that's maybe not a bad idea......

I've a photo or two on the laptop of Tipton's dealer badges John, I'll send them across when I get back to the laptop 

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2020 at 2:08 PM, mb86 said:

If you don’t find your photos Paul I have a couple of implements with the stickers still on them here. 

Cheers Martin, mine are the old black and silver ones and the later yellow ones in the oval shape, just back home so will get on the laptop and find what I have. You're ones any different? Would say the black are from Nuffield days and the yellow from the days of the blue Leylands

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

No bother John, happy to be of help,  maybe Martin has a later version after the yellow one? 

You are right on the age of yours Paul, the metal one would be the older type then onto the oval decal, I’ll get back to you on what I have. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks James! They're a little rough around the edges as they have mainly been used to check if everything fits together and to gauge the best way of building them up....some have been glued and then pulled apart on more than one occasion and are starting to look a little sorry for themselves, but i think we're getting there now!