Marge models releases 2021

Barry

Does anyone know if the Claas Lexion 8900TT and the 8800TT are the same model, just different numbering.  

Or does the 8900TT have the extended grain tank and auger extension.  

The photos of the 8800TT seem to have a shorter auger but I haven't seen any photos of the 8800TT with the tank open.  

There seems to be a bit of confusion regards photo's of the 8900 and 8800, But different models, The 8900 has the extended lids on the grain tank and the folding auger, Although I have seen photo's seemingly of the 8900 without the folding system.??, Here are photo's from 32Models News Facebook page showing what they should look like,

Regards

Joe.

Lexxy 8.jpg

Lexxy 8a.jpg

Lexxy 9.jpg

Lexxy 9a.jpg

Well. I guessed the 8900TT would be hefty, But just now on the claas collection page on Instagram, The official weight is 3070 grams.???, I just weighed my Ros Fendt T9 and it is a mere 1648 grams,!

Regards

Joe.

Lexxy Ten.jpg

5 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Well. I guessed the 8900TT would be hefty, But just now on the claas collection page on Instagram, The official weight is 3070 grams.???, I just weighed my Ros Fendt T9 and it is a mere 1648 grams,!

Regards

Joe.

Lexxy Ten.jpg

Wow that is heavy, I was told by Farmmodels.nl it was only 1.5KG.  

At this weight the postage to Hong Kong will get very expensive, doh. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, drunkenmonkey said:

Anybody know which Claas dealers are doing pre orders in the uk?

Mine are coming from Manns, they have several locations, but any of them should be able to get hold of them, well maybe.....

• Thanks 1

Well the Lexions are on the Claas website now 188 Euro 8800 Wheeled and 199 Euro 8900TT - both 2000 pieces - I can guess which one will be more popular!  They should be in the U.K Claas dealers mid next week.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Well the Lexions are on the Claas website now 188 Euro 8800 Wheeled and 199 Euro 8900TT - both 2000 pieces - I can guess which one will be more popular!  They should be in the U.K Claas dealers mid next week.

They're not on the UK version of the Claas shop, But they are on the main German version, But no shipping cost's for the UK, The lads in Southern Ireland will be ok though, they are still in the EU,!!!

UK

https://bilder.claas-shop.com/blaetterkatalog/spielzeug_modelle/html/en/#p=36

DE

https://collection.claas.com/fanshop(bD1lbiZjPTEwMQ==)/main.do?startflow=KAT-SET-AREA&area=0000000021

Regards

Joe.

It also now looks like there are two different versions of the 8900TT, One has the folding auger and silver rings on the track rollers, ( Claas edition ) maybe, The other just has the normal silver wheel studs and a straight auger,??

Regards

Joe.

Lexxy 7.jpg

8900 TT 2.jpg

9 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

" At this moment "?? very interesting Atte, Thank you.

Regards

Joe.

Depends on how many pieces they (MarGe) need to make - they could easily swap wheels etc. around to create another version maybe?  Personally I will just get the Claas TT versions - you can only have so many combines - especially as they are not on the small side!

2 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Depends on how many pieces they (MarGe) need to make - they could easily swap wheels etc. around to create another version maybe?  Personally I will just get the Claas TT versions - you can only have so many combines - especially as they are not on the small side!

Check out the two images I uploaded Andy, they are both different, I think the folding auger version is the one expected at the end of the week, The one with the shorter X5 auger must be due later in the year.

Regards

Joe.

Yes at this moment, because there are no others 🙃

But the other version is just a photoshoped photo of the 8800TT (done by Farmmodels), it isn't a official model... 

• Thanks 1

I should think Malcy will buy everyone of them......................has he got any room left😄

I dont know why theyve gone for the wider track idler styling when next to no one has them on their real machines, seems very odd to me, especially when they have already made and fitted the popular versions to the 900TT Jaguars!

image.jpeg.d1ff49372bad30483c107ef756323b6a.jpeg

1 minute ago, phil phoenix said:

I dont know why theyve gone for the wider track idler styling when next to no one has them on their real machines, seems very odd to me, especially when they have already made and fitted the popular versions to the 900TT Jaguars!

i guess because its prob the top of the range option tracks wise and claas would want  that on their limited version for sure .

• Like 2