leyland 802

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, smithy said:

Looking real good there Paul well done , Valley Axe Man certainly keeps his tractor cab clean ,most of mine have empty crisp packets tucked behind the seat :D

Them photos of her Smithy will have been when she was in the sale at Malvern 3 years ago when I bought her, was saying to John (jmd) that it almost 3 years ago since he collected her with me off the DC Merritt's lowloader that brought her up the country for me.... Time flies by you don't realise it........

i really want to press on with this,but because of covid and all that i cant get this to my son in law,its a scaledown part and im using it as a pattern,then my son in law can print out what i want,basically i want the front weight hanger and the 2 side rails,nothing else,and the side rails will be a lot thinner but still showing the bolt heads,i think my son in law says his printer can print as thin as 0.2 mm,so ideal

DSCF8670.thumb.JPG.5a9a93b105420d6e8ad17d8a274397d7.jpg

Archived