Potato grader....

............of a set of TIM wheels!!!!

Not exactly but we don't have a scratch build section!!!  ::)

Not quite done yet, been promised to someone for a while now so thought I had better pull my finger out!

100_2838.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.

Marky's will get his spuds cheap this year,with the extra spuds that went into carpet ground in the spring there's almost certainly going to be an over supply. ::):D :D

indeed i got 6 harvesters to get out in the fields! :D :D

That one is spoken for, I'll most likely make some later in the year..... time allowing. 

Anyone wanting one better let me know.  ;)

i have!!!....depending on price, may require a few ::)

that looks awsome  F-P

used to tip in to one like that on nights only we had to back on ramps

as the hopper was to tall also had a little winch at the side to winch up the tail gate of the trailers to stop even more unessercery bruising

it was a herbert hopper if i remember and there were some fit totty on

the grader at night if i may say so  :P:-\ ;):D;D

that looks awsome  F-P

used to tip in to one like that on nights only we had to back on ramps

as the hopper was to tall also had a little winch at the side to winch up the tail gate of the trailers to stop even more unessercery bruising

it was a herbert hopper if i remember and there were some fit totty on

the grader at night if i may say so   :P:-\ ;):D;D

I've seen a similar one at a proceesing plant at goole I work at from time to time, the trailers with the veg back up a ramp and tip into a hopper filled with water from memory, by the time they are out of the water and onto the grading loine they are washed.... this one was mainly used for peas i believe.

Very tasty indeed Jason... top work mate... I think I may have to have one of those... can you PM me a price please  ???

Got 4t of new season Maris Bard today ?8.00 a bag  :o :o :o - hurry uip and get lifting you lads... we need that price halved in a few weeks please  ;D

I'd like one pls FP if you make more later on,it has realy come up a treat that one.

I'm more than happy to export you a few containers of good clean Red king edwards Marky just let me know how many you want and I'll pull em out of cool store you can even have them on defered payment. ;)

I'd like one pls FP if you make more later on,it has realy come up a treat that one.

I'm more than happy to export you a few containers of good clean Red king edwards Marky just let me know how many you want and I'll pull em out of cool store you can even have them on defered payment. ;)

Red King Teds  :o - More a white spud with red blush in the UK ol  :-\ ... post me one to try for my tea and I'll let you know mate... swop you for some Maris Bard  ???

• 2 weeks later...