Britain Ransomes Potato Harvester

ransomes

I have been in contact with Britains Design Team to request they re-release the Orange Potato Harvester, this time in a decent secure box and packaging...Also asked why Britains never bothered to scale the blue Ransomes two-row elevator potato digger..Have been assured that my suggestions etc have been forwarded to the Team. I can't believe no company tooled the Ransomes digger though as they were and still are extrtemely popular, particularly in the 1970s and 80s etc..if any one knows better about this blue Ransomes model please let me know ASAP, cheers.

Hi mate I've also wonderd the same 

The two row elevator digger was perfect as at the time  you could have unlimited pickers in the field  but back breaking work ..my mum says  she attributes her back pain to spud bashing in the 70s and 80s but said it waa a good laugh 

The ransom harvester  I dunno from what I see you had 2 maybe 3 pickers  was it more effective 

I wish Britain's did the 2 row elevator one myself

Edited by IH885XLMAN

• 1 month later...

sorry I didn't want to start a  new topic on the same subject...

Would the Superfaun fit onto a Weise tractor?  And are they difficult to come by these days?  Not after mint boxed one,  but a complete loose one would be fine, for a little idea Ive got.

I wish Britains had re-released some of their classic models for the anniversary (from 70s/80s era I mean)