Callum’s collection

CallumC

6 hours ago, CallumC said:

There's been a lot of new bits added over this last while     hopefully you enjoy the photo dump    ps  if anyone has a header trailer for the siku jd combine   or the yellow back door for the forage waggon please pm me I would love to buy them  

Callum, is this the back door you´re looking for? Siku opraapwagen achterklep - Pieter H. Dijkstra (pieterhdijkstra.nl)

13 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Great displays Callum, im sure you can buy the header trailers from siku directly go to their web site and then look up parts

Had a look but it's only the claas trailer available   cheers for the hint tho 

1 hour ago, CallumC said:

Unfortunately  postage is fixed at €25 to the UK  so I will have to hope one turns up somewhere else 

I don't think this will help much as they all seem to be very thin on the ground, But the Deutz-Fahr version seem's to have the same back door, Same model really just moulded in a slightly different colour,

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/516107140/Siku_Deutz_Fahr_FE_570_forage_wagon_Scale_1_32.html

Regards

Joe.

5 hours ago, catkom3 said:

I don't think this will help much as they all seem to be very thin on the ground, But the Deutz-Fahr version seem's to have the same back door, Same model really just moulded in a slightly different colour,

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/516107140/Siku_Deutz_Fahr_FE_570_forage_wagon_Scale_1_32.html

Regards

Joe.

Yea seems to be all siku bits are hard to come by just now     hopefully I can get a yellow one some day but if not ill get one and give it a paint 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Posty has been round again 

The junior farm set is something I've not seen for sale before and is a cracking set. Wouldn't mind finding the john version now.

Came across this very tidy  3350 on ebay    looks like the other one can be marked for my sons farm now. 

20220905_181822.jpg

20220905_181942.jpg

20220905_181832.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Today a backdoor arrived home for my siku forage waggon    big thanks to new hollander for finding and sending me this. I also received my RC john deere 7800   had it out the box and it works nicely think it was a good purchase for £20 

20220920_134440.jpg

20220920_135113.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mr softie said:

just had a look thgrough your collection , an amazing variety of models and sizes i stick mainly to 1/32 but have some 1/16 & 1/64s as well . keepthe cllection growing and posting it on here

Thanks      I'm not particularly biased to 1 brand although I do like a john deere as I served my time on them.   Just a mix of all models that catch my eye or I have some connection to.   The 1.64 collection is growing bit by bit    I had no plan to collect 1.64 but here I am haha same with the cars and lorrys     I find myself falling down the rabbit hole far to easily haha 

11 hours ago, CallumC said:

Thanks      I'm not particularly biased to 1 brand although I do like a john deere as I served my time on them.   Just a mix of all models that catch my eye or I have some connection to.   The 1.64 collection is growing bit by bit    I had no plan to collect 1.64 but here I am haha same with the cars and lorrys     I find myself falling down the rabbit hole far to easily haha 

I would have to say that I don't think that you would be able to go to Zwolle without spending far more than you had anticipated and there is no way that you would get them all back without paying for extra baggage :) 

2 hours ago, robbo said:

I would have to say that I don't think that you would be able to go to Zwolle without spending far more than you had anticipated and there is no way that you would get them all back without paying for extra baggage :) 

100% right mike, its amazing what you suddenly see and think yes please😆😆😆

The only thing that I would say about that Callum, is that it might be in a different venue next year. There was talk a year or so ago that the hall that they use is due to be demolished to make way for housing. The LCN Club were then looking at various venues in different towns to use going forward. This seems to have been postponed for this year at least due to the last couple of years of Covid but there is no saying what will happen next year or where it will be.

Got a nice little haul of 1.64 models fro. G&M farm models today    excellent condition and a fair price   also got the siku plough from them   not exactly my favourite model but I had one when I was younger     and a pic of the 1.64 collection 

20220922_191902.jpg

20220922_191909.jpg

20220922_191924.jpg

20220922_191943.jpg

20220922_191954.jpg

20220922_192617.jpg

• Like 5