New Release coming from Marge Models Class Trion Combine 730 & 750 release date sometime in 2022

I can't decide...I thought the rights would go to Marge following the Lexions but Wiking is a German firm...and they haven't released a new combine for some years so about time they did...though heard rumours they were doing a John Deere X9.

We'll find out for definite eventually 

4 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I can't decide...I thought the rights would go to Marge following the Lexions but Wiking is a German firm...and they haven't released a new combine for some years so about time they did...though heard rumours they were doing a John Deere X9.

We'll find out for definite eventually 

Yes you are right about the the John Deere Combine X9 1100 rumours i was told that rumour as well. I may not be right but i would still stick by and say that all Claas combines will be made by Marge 

Edited by James Martin Farm Modeller

• 4 weeks later...