Britains New announcements for 2022

Britain's new models to be released early 2022
Land Rover Defender Muddy
Ford TW20
Valtra Playset Metallic Olive Green (Cow Feeder + Bale Lifter)
John Deere 3350 (2WD) (Limited Edition)
John Deere 3140 (2WD) (Limited Edition)
CASE IH 956XL 4WD (Limited Edition)
CASE IH 1056XL 4WD (Limited Edition)
New Holland T8.435 Genesis

bri 43321.jpg

bri 43322.jpg

bri 43323.jpg

bri 43326.jpg

bri 43327.jpg

bri 43328.jpg

bri 43329.jpg

bri 43339.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

I quite like the Olive Valtra, despite the front linkage.

They certainly like churning out the T8 New Hollands though don't they?  And I have never seen a single one of them!

The T8's are a rare thing here in the arable east - dont think I have ever seen one working!  Now T7s and T6s are a different thing!

Theres a few T8 Rowtracs about Andy and I did read that on DOEs facebook page that a farm at Weston Colville just had a new Genesis T8.  But other than them its bugger all!!😄

As for Valtra, why are they bringing them out in 2021 colours whilst still making them with the old pre 2019 exhaust etc!! Very sloppy Britains😠

I’ve seen a fue posts on Facebook saying the Ford 5000 is coming back as well, does anyone know if that’s true ?   If it is I’m going to say the ertl david brown 990 will come at some point.   Could be a wild guess but I’m just going off the pole they did where the valtra won to be retooled.   I guessed that all four will be released at some stage 

31 minutes ago, CallumC said:

I’ve seen a fue posts on Facebook saying the Ford 5000 is coming back as well, does anyone know if that’s true ?   If it is I’m going to say the ertl david brown 990 will come at some point.   Could be a wild guess but I’m just going off the pole they did where the valtra won to be retooled.   I guessed that all four will be released at some stage 

There is nothing that I have seen to suggest the 5000, but the JCB special packaging for the 8330 was a surprise, so who Knows!

13 minutes ago, 844john said:

I thought the same Sean, it would be nice but I very much doubt it, if they’d gone to the expense of tooling an OPU cab I’m sure there would be several models fitted with it instead of a re release, but hopefully I’m wrong!

A few 10 Series Ford's and even the David Brown's could use that cab.  Its could be a serious opportunity for Britains there . 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CallumC said:

Where abouts on Facebook?

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

A few 10 Series Ford's and even the David Brown's could use that cab.  Its could be a serious opportunity for Britains there . 

I dont think they look at it like we do Justin, to them its easier to do a quick decal swap, which is what the recent and those deeres are, and the ih ones will be the same, so if you think about it no outlay at all, to make cab moulds would cost them, despite having 3/4 of the model made already some accountant will say no

31 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

I dont think they look at it like we do Justin, to them its easier to do a quick decal swap, which is what the recent and those deeres are, and the ih ones will be the same, so if you think about it no outlay at all, to make cab moulds would cost them, despite having 3/4 of the model made already some accountant will say no

Yeah. Its a shame tough. Would be good if they made the effort.  Heritage models will always sell well guaranteed.. 

8 minutes ago, SPN said:

2wd 3140s would have been common enough, but I don't think I've ever seen a 2wd 3350. The 4wd revolution happened before the 50 series was launched.

The 3140 will be coming my way. 2wd 6 cylinder tractors are a new theme in my collection.

There is a few 2wd 3050/3350 around so something Britain’s hasn’t made up 

• 5 weeks later...
1 uur terug, CX820Joe zei:

Do those rear mowers look that massive in real life? 

mowers are 10,5 meters wide in real life, transportation height 4 m. Widest tractor mounted in the market. It´s more that the Valtra may be a bit underpowered. Claas does not give hp requirements but they advertise them with >300 hp tractors.

Edited by New Hollander