On 11/26/2021 at 8:05 PM, jmd said:

John just stop it i cant keep up with all these builds 😄seriously though brilliant stuff👍

Maybe John's a little bit nocturnal John.... Perhaps he knocks the models out at night..... Either that or he just doesn't sleep......but agree with you yet more brilliant work in going by the hands of the master craftsman and his magic scalpel and cutting mat 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2021 at 7:06 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Maybe John's a little bit nocturnal John.... Perhaps he knocks the models out at night..... Either that or he just doesn't sleep......but agree with you yet more brilliant work in going by the hands of the master craftsman and his magic scalpel and cutting mat 👍

Thanks Paul, no, not nocturnal, just an early riser, I think it’s true that the older you get the less sleep you seem to need!

On 11/29/2021 at 12:44 PM, alf aphid said:

Perfecting the 28 hour day still John, have the sheep left home ?

no, the sheep are still here Alastair, although in lesser numbers to be honest as we’re going back into cattle this Spring, we went out of them about ten years ago, but I’ve missed them and so has our grassland!