I HAVE AN IDEA.

Will try but theres not much to it just the big Quicke 980 loader, bonnet guard, Front and Rear weight blocks for loader, double beacons, cb aerial and thats it really.? Will see what I can do though. It also has a bale squeeze fitted to the loader normally like in the crappy pic would be cool if you could maybe make one of those for it too ???;):D

Thanks

Old Ford,I picked up one of those set's today and I will look at making a grain bucket and a silage fork,I think with the fork on and the tractor fitted with terra tyres it would make a nice silage clamp machine!!!What other attachments would you like to see?

• 2 weeks later...

I think the idea would be to make it as compatible as possible. 

To go down the road of casting you need to sell as many of the items as possible.  Making it fit other loaders would have to be looked at