Marge models releases 2022

Tractorman810

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Oh I don't know, You could sketch up roof lights headboard and Roo bar, MaGe would probably send colour matched air kit, matching the orange for the Roo bar might be tricky though,

Regards

Joe.

both of the shelf vauxhall colours joe, question is ,could the decals be made, suspect so with some effort,and calls to the company that makes them i guess 

Sorry Sean I never zoomed in, those decals 'specially that really thin one around the grill and wee side air scoop would be a real pain just to apply never mind print, Surprised that orange is off the shelf, don't recall see any that colour, The Hillman Imp I sat my test in was orange, but that wasn't yesterday,;)

Regards

Joe.

Universemini have them on their web site as ( add to cart or reserve the item ) same as all the stuff on site, Pity 3D scanners are not as good as the printers as they have the standard Volvo LHD dash for sale at €9.80, Scanning that them mirroring it in the slicer would make a really good RHD dash,

https://www.universmini.com/neuf_liste.php?reset=1&rechercheLibre=&rechercheF=21&rechercheE=1&rechercheM=112

Regards

Joe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, BJW1967 said:

I wonder if the baler comes with a bale?  I did ask on the Facebook page, but there doesn't seem to be anyone from MarGe answering questions to posts on there

doubt it, most dont,and if they do its a cheap blown plastic one, plenty of people doing decent sisal hand made ones though for it

• Like 1

Just received the new Renault from Marge, lovely model just a shame it's not available in 6x2 but makes sense being much more popular in Europe. Only minor quark is that the interior door panels don't seem to have been double checked before manufacturing as they are visible through the glass.

IMG20220712205856.jpg

IMG20220712205919.jpg

IMG20220712205935.jpg

IMG20220712210009.jpg

IMG20220712210029.jpg

IMG20220712210047.jpg

IMG20220712210054.jpg

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, New Hollander said:

There are some in Holland(or the TVT equivalent). Probably sprayed by local paint shop, not factory spec.

I was thinking the same.  I can only recall the T7070 being produced in Blue Power spec during that time.. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...