Marge models releases 2022

Tractorman810

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yellow ones deffo jcb aimed, saw one down this way recently delivering a 360.so i bet a jcb set comes out with the low loader  the light green is a common colour, dunhlems ones are that shade, and have seen others as well ins a feed company , dark one,cant say i have seen one, but i bet someone in europe has a fleet of them

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

You and me both Joe, they'll make a great chassis for some livestock builds too!

It would be a crazy expensive thing to do,but, that Renault High T would make a cracking 6x4 heavy haulage unit.

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Saw on Facebook Marge are doing an updated Lexion 8900/Convio 1380, Claas Ltd edition.  I wonder if others will follow?  Puzzles me why they couldn't do the Trion...

It will probably have something to do with licencing, like most models.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 11:08 AM, Stabliofarmer said:

Looks like the Volvos have indeed received their facelift to an FH5, nice to see that Marge are still remaining flexible with what they build and investing beyond paint colours.

FB_IMG_1669547153698.jpg

Just had a quick squint through the Zwolle photos again and noticed the Volvo FH05 Tridem is €149.95, but the hooklift container is €45.00.

Caution 328 photo's, ??? https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=koentje.peirens&set=a.10230349675588185

Regards

Joe.

MarGe Volvo tridem.jpg