Britains 2022 New Releases

Tractorman810

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Have to agree with that, wouldnt have been needed in those days from memory . The jd in particular looks like its just been an after thought, right in the middle of the cab, no one put them there even now, the case is in a bit better position though 

I dont disagree with you on them points allow a farm not far from me has a small JD with a beacon right in the middle of the roof and back in 1980 ,ish i had a Ford 6600 and i made a bar to go over the middle of the roof as there was 2 bolts there to fix to so i could have a beacon on it as i used to take a 4meter carrier drill down road with it still on the tractor ,roof being fibre glass i needed a flat bit of metal in middle to put a mag-mount beacon on  

• Like 1

Tbh beacons on tractors never came into mind apart from local authorities  machines or contractors  but no it was more a 90s thing a young farmer thing almost boy racery must have cb aerials too  

Beacons were used mainly for SMVs agri or slow road working vehicles  even more so on a duel carrageway if memory serves well i might be wrong though  glad ours had a mag mount plate instead of perminant fixed imagine catching them under a tree ploughing headlands

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CallumC said:

Looks like Britain’s have taken back som implements from recent years. Grain trailer, roller, plough and dung spreader    All nice to see again 350CCBD1-F2A2-4FEB-A3C9-63928F273469.thumb.png.65a863b17e6d6cbec06a4451fa001330.png

Excellent, I wouldn't mind getting the plough again and the NC spreader...I wonder if it will be a different colour? 

if they just re run that mf 6290 without updating then it wont be heading my way, they were right at the start of the period i kind of gave up collecting as they were bad when they came out first time ,but that pic looks like a couple of photo shopped old pics blended so i can hope.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

That 6290 was sh1te so no rehashing it please!

The Valtra Q is the forthcoming beefed up version of the T5, kind of like the New Holland T7HD 315 is a bigger version of the T7.270..................The real thing should look awesome😎................as long as its not a MF 8s with a valtra hood🥴

The base is the same as the MF 8S, only it has a Valtra hood ánd cab ;)

5_id269436.thumb.jpg.43e93b181a93cb09956b48c935dadde1.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, weblet375 said:

Just been to ernest does ulting busy getting ready  for the show next week,they have the 6600 Ford model and the T8.495 genesis blue power on the shelf.

I am planning on going on the Tuesday ,might bump into you if you are around 

• Like 1

These are due to be back in stock during March, so dont go paying big bucks for them now!

42701 - Kane Grain Trailer

42880 - Blue Field Roller

43049 - Kverneland Plough & Packomat

43181 - NC Manure Spreader

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndyB said:

These are due to be back in stock during March, so dont go paying big bucks for them now!

42701 - Kane Grain Trailer

42880 - Blue Field Roller

43049 - Kverneland Plough & Packomat

43181 - NC Manure Spreader

After all of them except the roller, so good to see them reappearing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems that a lot of the Limited Edition 956 and 1056XLs have been soaked up by Case themselves, which has left the UK very short of these models.  So before the prices go silly, I would get one!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AndyB said:

It seems that a lot of the Limited Edition 956 and 1056XLs have been soaked up by Case themselves, which has left the UK very short of these models.  So before the prices go silly, I would get one!

Already got mine a week or so back 👍