Wiking Releases 2022

Tractorman810

• 1 month later...

I thought Marge would have done the Trion, I wonder if it will have all the opening panels etc of the older combines they did, or not.  The Marge Lexion is a hard act to follow as far as I'm concerned.

The tractors mentioned in Triggers post are 942 and 1050 updated for 22...not sure if that just means alternative decals.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally they get around to making the Axion 960 wheeled tractor with the big "Feck off" exhaust pipe😄..................plus new style beacons, wider fenders, new bonnet decals and red & white warning boards.

Looks very promising and better than the rehashed Arion's.......................Another visit to Manns Claas HQ beckon's me think's😎

1889549349.jpg

see g&m have the trion in,  hadn’t noticed in the promo shots but the header reel looks naff, real siku basic look to it compaired to the model its self, just looks wrong to me . rest of the header and workings look good ,its just the reels

9AF4C4CE-E945-47A3-B124-80905303A8ED.jpeg

There are other group's out there in Facebook with more photo's of it Sean, In my opinion the whole thing looks very Sikuesk compared to the Marge equivalent, plus the Marge ones are pretty much all diecast,

Regards

Joe.

Trion 1.jpg

Trion 2.jpg

Trion 3.jpg

Trion 4.jpg

Trion 5.jpg

Trion 6.jpg

Trion 7.jpg

Trion 8.jpg

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

to me the rest looks wiking, decent detailing ect, but the reel, seen better on playmobile stuff, they aint marge level but i would expect more at the cost it is,not that i am buying one .

Just discovered there is a wheeled Trion coming as well, Might look better than the tracked version, Those tracks look bad in my eyes.

https://www.wiking.de/en/news/news/programm-neuheiten-2022-massstab-132.html#prettyPhoto

Regards

Joe.