JCB Forward Control Knight Sprayer

12 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Very impressive work Chris, particularly with the booms some serious patience with the plasticweld involved!

Thanks very much.  Yes the booms took quite a while to get right, they are nearly there but will need a bit of tweaking.  

I realised after building all the frame for the booms I forgot to leave space for the central spray nozzles, so that will near a bit of a tweak as well.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

thats pretty dam impressive to say the least,  i have an idea for something but it would require a build like those arms, maybe i will try later in cad😀😀😀

thanks, I think the booms would have been a lot easier in CAD and printed, I manged to stick my fingers to them multiple times, ha.  Having seen some of your progress into the world of 3d printing recently I am strongly considering buying one (negotiating with wife, ha) 

• Like 1