New Britains Claas Jaguar 980

trigger82

13 hours ago, ford man said:

Remember lads, Britains are told what to make by the manufacturers. I’d say the maize head was done is for the adding the product to the ertl range. 

yeah i get that, but even state side they will use a grass header, so just twin the set, or at the very least do a separate item  that euro collectors can add to it if not . seems a bit short sighted that all . i doubt many if anyone could name someone with. a big jag like that who only ever does maize with it.

10 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

yeah i get that, but even state side they will use a grass header, so just twin the set, or at the very least do a separate item  that euro collectors can add to it if not . seems a bit short sighted that all . i doubt many if anyone could name someone with. a big jag like that who only ever does maize with it.

Your right Sean. They provided both headers on past harvesters, so I don't see why a European built Claas should be any different to the JDs and NHS that had both.. Especially when they are detachable, unlike the PowerFarm Jag from the late 80s..

Edited by justy 46

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Your right Sean. They provided both headers on past harvesters, so I don't see why a European built Claas should be any different to the JDs and NHS that had both.. Especially when they are detachable, unlike the PowerFarm Jag from the late 80s..

i would even get it if a grass header set but smaller model number came out at the same time, easy way to make more money.but none at all is a bit strange 

• Like 2