Britain’s bale trailer

Not a spectacular build but one I started when I was young and eventually put some time into it and finished it.   I’m sure I copied someone on here from around 2008.

theres a lot of things I could have done to make it more detailed but it was more a case of Finnish what I started.     Bale stop at the back, side rails, hose holder, extra bits from the original trailer removed and a full paint in JD green and yellow    

I need to have a look and see if I have orange paint for the indicators and I might pop some Fraser stickers on it 

67BD1627-31B7-4AFD-9324-F99E4C03D2D7.jpeg

4C28C9FD-1BBF-4239-9001-BF80CB5F8256.jpeg

D1B2EFDE-C5D1-4E73-B429-63294F88A2F5.jpeg

0EC017BA-45C5-4E6A-B84A-8217834EE4F3.jpeg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Smart little conversion. What a good toy that would have been for Britain’s to produce 

Thanks   It always annoyed me that there wasn’t a back to the bale trailer when I played with them  

bluetac solved the problem but it would have been nice to have it proper. I know you could get trailers with bale ladders but they stoped you from fitting 2 bales wide so became pointless  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...