Siku claas xerion 5000

22 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Usual thing i do,adding  numberplate, driver and going to add a front weight from a rc siku xerion, add width marker boards and paint the exhaust silver and paint out the front numberplate

F769E752-F9A0-43BC-A275-43137EF326C2.jpeg

A3B5C45A-E848-4E46-A95D-0C969FF2D2BB.jpeg

Front numberplate painted out and driver hired

CA45B0DA-7A07-4516-98B8-A9CB90897FAB.jpeg

711099C2-4AC2-477D-A38A-FFFE65E2A27F.jpeg

8308EA5D-F458-4F76-9EC7-D81ABEFDD66B.jpeg

• Like 2

That was never a bad model Paul, and easier to find than the Wiking.  I did have the Britain's one as well, which I thought was very good as well - I only got rid of it as I'd bought a Xerion 3800 instead (which got lost in the post so I ended up with no Xerion at all)

13 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

That was never a bad model Paul, and easier to find than the Wiking.  I did have the Britain's one as well, which I thought was very good as well - I only got rid of it as I'd bought a Xerion 3800 instead (which got lost in the post so I ended up with no Xerion at all)

Yeah its not a bad model, shame you have no xerion now mate

5 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Yeah its not a bad model, shame you have no xerion now mate

Yes was a nightmare, as I'd been after a UH Xerion for ages, I like those old ones.  I'd trimmed the linkage of the Britains one so I could put the Siku Holaras maize blade on it, using the reverse drive, as I've seen done in real life.

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Yes was a nightmare, as I'd been after a UH Xerion for ages, I like those old ones.  I'd trimmed the linkage of the Britains one so I could put the Siku Holaras maize blade on it, using the reverse drive, as I've seen done in real life.

Yeah i like the 3800 xerion Joe

On 4/2/2022 at 2:40 PM, CX820Joe said:

That looks brilliant with the weight on it Paul, I think that was what let the model down having the naff Siku linkage.  What is the weight from?

The weight is from the siku rc xerion Joe just a tab to remove to get it to fit, it was just slightly wider than the front linkage tab

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

The weight is from the siku rc xerion Joe just a tad to remove to get it to fit, it was just slightly wider than the front linkage tab

We're you able to get it as a spare then Paul?