In the next month i am going to try and do a decent flexi cab for the uh 135, any idea’s what to put behind her?, thinking of the uh vicon ferty spreader as that would fit the uh linkage but open to other ideas but something thats towed as the uh rear linkage is pretty limiting

9B41DF05-75D0-435C-8FC9-29B2BEAD4F61.jpeg

Hi all,

Many thanks for this!
The only reason i still didn't buy me the 135 was the round mudguards: haven't seen any of these in my youth..........
So i decided not to purchase one before i was able to find some decent square mudguards.
And there they are!!! Beautifull!! 👌👍

Best regards,
Jan

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wasnt really happy with how the flexi cab sat on the 135 so have added the flexi material to the bottom of the doors and added a plough lamp, first picture shows how it looked before, i wasnt happy how there was a gap between the door and mudguard

58E42B1B-D3A6-4D19-8AA9-0FAFBA594B8E.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Jonny, its not a difficult job, you will have to slighty widen the holes to slip over the uh mf 135 axle, no they are not detailed they are just exact copys of the britains originals if your getting them from Dave Towse, i added the small sidelights on the front of the mudguards and you will have to paint them with massey red, i sprayed mine, hope this helps👍

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1