Wiking FENDT 828 S4

I managed to track this 828 down from Pete (convo) recently and it is a very nice model.  But needed a couple of finishing touches.

So I sprayed the wheels Fendt red, painted the wheel nuts, gave it a 2017 reg as Fendt changed the green colour in this year and the last of the old colour were sold out.

I also made up a pair of rear wheel hubs to cover the screw heads.  It looks really nice now, very pleased with it.

P1090339.JPG

P1090340.JPG

P1090343.JPG

• Like 2

Very nice.

They have suddenly got impossible to find now they've been discontinued although I prefer the earlier version which I have got one of.  Think the wheels on mine do need a lick of paint though.

20220423_121652.jpg

• Thanks 1

The tyres on your model are brilliant Joe, I dont know why I sold mine.  I prefer the wheels on the 2014 model and I prefer the higher placed decals on the bonnet as well. Only dissapointment is its not the current nature green colour which is much nicer imo.  Other than that the 828 is my favourite Fendt model in 1/32 and 1/1😎

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

They must have come off an 718 or the like Joe😄

This is more like it🤩

IMG_4638.JPG

It's the only Time I've seen an 828 with tiny wheels, very strange set up.  Look much better with hardly any gap between the top of the tyre and the wheel arch