My Converted models

Sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures  >:( - I was trying to get used to this camera that I bought recently. I suppose I should add that James f did most of these conversions for me with my own ideas.  :D

very nice ,i do like the county's  only one thing worth mentioning , is that the MF 1014 has the wrong cab on it , other than that PROPER JOB

What's wrong with the cab Marcus?  ???

I wish I had some of those countys :)

Ask James f kindly and he might make you one.

arent the wheels on the valmet the wrong way round?

They are but she is reverse drive and is built to replicate the one our local contractor has with a Claas 30' butterfly mower.  ;)

What's wrong with the cab Marcus?  ???

Ask James f kindly and he might make you one.

They are but she is reverse drive and is built to replicate the one our local contractor has with a Claas 30' butterfly mower.  ;)

the MF 1014 you have is fitted with an MF 600 series cab in real life as far as i know they wern't ,i could well be wrong , but i think i may be right on this , marky has the siku 284 & they were fitted with the same cab .

here's a pic of the cab they were fitted with

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5150.0;attach=8226;image

here'sthe whole topic worth looking through

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=5150.0

but it seems i'm seldom right these days ::)

Too be honest I have an Amazone brochure at home with a 1014 in it and the cab looks the same as MF 600's - maybe there was different variants available like with the 200 series.  ;)

Also the Landini 10000 is the same tractor except different colour and its fitted with the MF 600 cab as well  ;)