Britains 2023 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

At a guess I think the ford 5000 (from 2007 I think) will be back, that would also leave room for the 7000 and the 76 etc. I'd like to see a seed drill and a fertiliser spreader. 4 cylinder 40/50 series john deeres would also be nice     but my guess is the 5000 and possibly the return of Angus and simmental cattle 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 8:03 PM, CallumC said:

At a guess I think the ford 5000 (from 2007 I think) will be back, that would also leave room for the 7000 and the 76 etc. I'd like to see a seed drill and a fertiliser spreader. 4 cylinder 40/50 series john deeres would also be nice     but my guess is the 5000 and possibly the return of Angus and simmental cattle 

That 5000 could still do with abit off tweeking if its rerealised. Like a steerable front axle. It also seemed to have a casting like a banana in comparison to the 7000 that looked much better.. 

15 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That 5000 could still do with abit off tweeking if its rerealised. Like a steerable front axle. It also seemed to have a casting like a banana in comparison to the 7000 that looked much better.. 

Yes the banana bonnet was a bit **** compared to the rest of the model and the 7000    I think the steering as a toy wasn't ideal but would have been sturdy for little ones,  and with them sending out the original versions of the massey and Valtra   I'd imagine if the ford's came back they would stay solid steering.  unfortunate for us and I suppose fortunate for kids 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, dave the farmer said:

Yes,for late 2023,a jcb icon fastrac,new Holland blue power T7 3.15 HD.John Deere 6R 185.up dated Keenan forage box.new  jcb 3cx.keverland s series plough.Valtra with loader.

Very poor to be fair, nothing really new and old tooling's probably. Maybe a sign of the times.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ford man said:

I wonder will this be on the britains list for 2023.........???

Screenshot_20221029-225504_Drive.jpg

Wouldent bloody supprise me tomy totaly out of toutch with british carpet farmers and collectors  I know lets bring another classic  tractor out for UK that wouldent have realy worked on british soil instead of lets say IH 784 ERTL  

Ive already submitted my suggestion but did have a nice but un fruitfull replie  ha ha!