Greenmount model farm display

NOW THAT IS A GOOD LAYOUT its not fair all you people eg smallclaas ,oldford,sparrow legs, well all of you can make brilliant displays and i make ,well i cant  ;D:D

Not me rich, I had nothing to do with the layout put together by Graham. Posted these pics because some nice convos on display ;)

Is that the Revell 1/32 kit of a LIEBHERR artic shovel done in the new Ag green livery at the clamp?

That's her alright, had a good look at it last night, mighty job done on it, the tyres are from some army kit and they look mighty good. There's ambers also fitted and a DT fork on the front.

NOW THAT IS A GOOD LAYOUT its not fair all you people eg smallclaas ,oldford,sparrow legs, well all of you can make brilliant displays and i make ,well i cant  ;D:D

who says you CAN'T ?

all this takes time don't expect to be able to do it overnight , & thats why you're here to get ideas & insperation from others that can & have  ;)

just as MJB says, it takes time...some people get loads of it, others like myself only spend an hour or two a month on things...which gets frustrating at times

yeah mines ground to a halt down to time at the mo,have it all ready part wise for the next stage,but time is eluding me at the mo

So come on then, how has he got the grass coming out of the forager spout? Sticky back tape??

Nice set up with some very impressive and familiar models in there too. Nice nice nice and above all. .. .. nice!!