Homegrown roller scratch build

I'm not sure I'm up for making a 1/32 chain harrow! :D The roller is possible, but it's more or less the same as the one I made already with a few slight differences. The spreader/trailer is possible, depends if there's anything close to start with. The Britains MF rear discharge one is somewhat akin, but I didn't get chance to see exactly what this one was - possibly an old Salopian. For the price he wants for it all, as it saves him moving it offsite, I'll bite.  

• Like 2

On 2/13/2023 at 5:07 PM, SirTainly said:

In a funny turn of events, I now find myself buying a 1:1 scale 8' Twose roller along with our new property. It's a newer style, and a cheery yellow colour. Also negotiating on an old muck spreader converted into a trailer, and getting a chain harrow chucked in.

If that is the case you won't be needing this one now I will happily take it off your hands 😆😆😆 looks absolutely spot on. Here's mine 

FB_IMG_1676396417190.jpg.986122ba0af33cfef91bd47d654aabc0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Thank you, lovely little tractor. It looked rough there paint was peeling and it had badly got sun fade. Fully sprayed up now tho! PXL_20220724_110037830.thumb.jpg.5a560fe0afa874cf3572e3834b08a24c.jpg

How do you find the 440? Hoping to bale the top paddock at the new place and would to get it done with something from IH.

13 hours ago, SirTainly said:

How do you find the 440? Hoping to bale the top paddock at the new place and would to get it done with something from IH.

It's a good friend of mines baler, and the best baler I've ever used, second close to a Bamford bx9, always a consistent bale no matter the moisture and has a good capacity