Pea Vining in Suffolk

Belarusfan

If anyone wants any more photos of the high tips then just shout. :)

Brilliant pics there......I just love pea/bean vining kit...... :);)

As far as I can remember Ploeger actually bought thr FMC operations hence the F changing to a P for Ploeger...... :)

Thanks for your kind comment.

Sounds about right :) Interestingly FMC's operations in the USA were bought by the Oxbo corporation. Though why did FMC develop the PSC156, well all of their US machines for that matter, differently from the Fakenham built series?  ???:-[ Maybe local conditions?

Any idea when the beans will be harvested that you photographed the drilling kit from NH2? :)

Any idea when the beans will be harvested that you photographed the drilling kit from NH2?

Speaking to the farmer he says they take three-four months to fully grow so I would imagine harvest time will be around September sometime...... ;)

There's a fair few fields they have near my house so I'll manage plenty pics, the last time I saw their kit they were operating a fleet of FMC's but I think they may have a PMC or two now as well...... :)

Needless to say I can't wait...... ;)

Speaking to the farmer he says they take three-four months to fully grow so I would imagine harvest time will be around September sometime...... ;)

There's a fair few fields they have near my house so I'll manage plenty pics, the last time I saw their kit they were operating a fleet of FMC's but I think they may have a PMC or two now as well...... :)

Needless to say I can't wait...... ;)

Will be interesting to see what they use :)

nice collection of pics Belarusfan

where abouts where they taken again in suffolk? ???

Thanks :) The ones with the PMC & FMC were taken at Cotton near Stowmarket and the 2 PMCs at Bucklesham nr. Ipswich.

i was that way on friday...well on the A14 :D...have to take some longer detours next time i'm out :D :D

Spotted the 2 PMCs from the A14 ;D on Saturday though :)

There are a lot of potatoes around that area though so might be worth a look when harvesting starts ???

Spotted the 2 PMCs from the A14 ;D on Saturday though :)

There are a lot of potatoes around that area though so might be worth a look when harvesting starts ???

yeah i'll see what i can do, go that way for work so always have a camera with me ;);D