JD with loader and bale trailer

FB

The JD i got with mine has a removable fork...so can use the new attachment set with it. Do they all have this as i was looking in the 2006 Siku Farmer catalogue and it looks like that loader has a fixed bale fork ???:-\....which brings me back to a previous topic where they need to update their pics really

yeah i got that set about a year ago with Agriums attachment set, was just browsing and noticed the difference. Like i posted before, the cat pics dont do the models justice really, i wouldnt buy them looking at some of the current pics :D :D

massey at heart!!! ;D ;D ;D....just like to be the middle man and have models of all colours....now if there were a few massey models by siku to better the JD 6920 etc. i'd be even happier ;D ;D ;D, cant do everything with my 5455's :( :'(

yeah thats what mine will do ;D ;D ;D but in the catalogue the loader in the pic seems to have a fitted bale spike :-\, is that an older model?

i'll try and scan it in :)

• 1 year later...