massey ferguson 550

I will I will just taken another pic with the 590 by its side and the 1390 and 135 but i havent got a card reader and the battery has just died again  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( im getting a new mobile phone i think that will be better as a didgi cam until then im waiting for them to recharge

rubbing them together and swaping em around

ps you havent got anymore 135 loaders knoking about have you

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no unfortunatlly the only one i have now is a complete one thats on the 135,and once this ones done she'll be going back onto the cabed yellow 135 i have ,sorry,do see them arround on ebay from time to time though,

was looking to see if i could cast them up,but havn't got round to it yet

camera needs a hammer on it im fed up

got pics but cant retrive them off it

well 2 in total  i might cast the 135 chassis if your ever interested

as for the other parts wheels wings axels  DT or someone will do them

but it will be a solid cast two female casts left and right  but no male cast

to hollow them out  same as i did with the  DB990

Sean mate... that is your best convo EVER I reckon.... that is simply superb - doesn't that grey make all the difference as well  :o - will you be decaling up the 80 loader as well (can find out the old leaflet if you want a pic)

TOP JOB - 10/10

well shes all asembled now,just waiting on the loader decals as i can't print on the paper i have with a normal printer just her work laser one,got a few pics of her by the 575 to,and shes already been hard at it with the big brother cleaning out the pigs :D :D

post-46-132638533909_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638533911_thumb.jpg

blimey sean , coming on leaps & bounds mate , the loader decals will finish it a treat

but now i've seen IM,s offering , maybe we've been a bit hasty & it could have been a 565 & the 135 size wheels & chassis wouldn't be a bad shout either .

all in all damn good convo's both of them , sean you really are getting too good at this lark :D;):) :)

just thinking aloud now , all you need to build now is a 595 & the complete 600 range, 2wd & 4wd of each model mind , we don't want you slacking  :D :D

theres a 4wd 590 half done in the shed,but with both doors opening ect on her,thanks to dt's superb resin cabs,those to are origonals i cut down

as for chassis mate i have a 135 one here and belive it or not they are both the same size mate wheel base the lot,so i think its the choice of wheel that make the difference,those that ih used are only 1.5 mm less in dia than what i used so theres hardly anything in it,would love to put mine next to his to see though

theres a 4wd 590 half done in the shed,but with both doors opening ect on her,thanks to dt's superb resin cabs,those to are origonals i cut down

as for chassis mate i have a 135 one here and belive it or not they are both the same size mate wheel base the lot,so i think its the choice of wheel that make the difference,those that ih used are only 1.5 mm less in dia than what i used so theres hardly anything in it,would love to put mine next to his to see though

OOH ERR.......................  best keep talking tractors i think sean  ;)

ive managed to get more pics  binkin hell that 550 gets beter tractorman

im going to have to respray decal and glaze it and mirrirs cut the doors out  what you see in my pic is just chopping about no respray as i sacrificed a 595 that i bought from spalding 5 or 6 yrs ago and a 135

chassis so i might get all the correct sprays and try and do a good a job as one of tractormans creations first class quality mate