Looks well - especially the back door, stickers and side ladder. Only problem is the Redrocks are ribbed along the side not smooth like this. Need one more sticker on the front saying what model it is.

Excellent model though  ;) ;)

Thanks, I thought it was a pretty good attempt at my first conversion/scratch built model.  Just been on the website, see you mean on ribbed sides.  Some of the detail I couldn?t get exactly right.

Where can I get those stickers from then?

For a first attempt that's excellent  ;):o :o ;)

Don't know where you can get those stickers from if you could get a picture and dimensions for them I'm sure some one on here would do them for you.

Where did you get the other stickers Dave Towse??  :)

The top pic reminds me of one of Hanly's 716s beginning to jacknife as it turned in a gravel gateway next to Couse Bridge Roundabout a couple of weeks ago with an empty RedRock on the back.

Luckily the driver had the presence of mind to light her and drive through of it, but he was going into a narrow enough gateway - anything could have happened.

Proper Job with the convo! Looks just like the real thing.

well done it looks great and nice to see a model redrock at last.

there usede be alot of them around my way up to recently but they have been replaced these days by kanes and herrons

yea thats true,a lot of the older redrocks didnt have a full flat floor,they folded the edges and butted them together but never welded them all the way along and the moisture used to build up between the seams and rotted the floors in them. cant beat a nice 18ft herron or a smyth!

First convo??? Blinking Nora I still aint finished a cut down MF four wheeler yet for my first convo and here you are making spot on Redrocks!!! Lovelly looking trailer, absoloutley cracking. What with TM's variations, those Kane's from over the water and now these, the 1/1 marketplace is almost covered in 1/32 now!!

First convo??? Blinking Nora I still aint finished a cut down MF four wheeler yet for my first convo and here you are making spot on Redrocks!!! Lovelly looking trailer, absoloutley cracking. What with TM's variations, those Kane's from over the water and now these, the 1/1 marketplace is almost covered in 1/32 now!!

Almost!

;)