• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very harsh Marky - the only decent MF's made were the 100 series  ;) after that I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate MF  ;)

:D :D

Very harsh Marky - the only decent MF's made were the 100 series  ;) after that I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hat MF  ;)

:D :D

Cant bring himself to say it properly as he knows he doesnt  :D :D

Too busy working them would be more like it while MF men are on the internet again looking for spares or finding out how to fix them again.  :D :D

Correction were done, the ford lot are still stuck out in field waiting for the dealer to turn up and fix it again

na not anything like that 40 tons and 1 mile backwards ,you'll see

have patience young disciple,your conversion to the red side of the force is nearly complete

Never, never I'll never betray the Ford Master.  :D

don't really want to step on anyones toes but 'hate' is a rather strong word to be useing isn't it chaps  :-\

Sorry Marcus... when I said hate... what I REALLY mean't was

I kind of dislike Fords to the degree that ALL other manufacturers rank higher in my personal estimations for quality, reliability and overall general aesthetic apperance.

But you try typing that out all those times and not ruin the joke  :-\

:-[:D :D :D

now, now, young padwhan

to truly appreciate the force of the tractor , none should cast doubt on each others ability ,no mater what colour they may be , it is a genuine tractor enthusiast that can see his own favored brands failures as well as the company brands it opposes, look beyond the colour & you will see the same machine in all ,good & bad , wether it be a vinyard tractor in the privinces of europe to the  great beasts of the american praries, look at them all & you will truly appreciate the beauty of all.

BUT

there can be no doubt from any that the greatest creation set the standard for all to meet 

[move]TE 20 IS THE DADDY[/move]