ford concept model

guys just wondering if i should continue with this little number?????

going to be a 6410,and got the idea from classic tractor,cheers rory

still not fixed yet,and loads of work on the bonnet ect inc moving the bonnet back a bit,and adding the ridge down the middle ,but if she looks wrong then i dont want to waste the parts,when i have other ideas,so 30 mins wasted doing this is worth it

post-46-132638534127_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638534132_thumb.jpg

how many deers have you got to break up

looks good by the way ild say definatly go for it  8)

loads and loads mate only good deere is a dead deere

thats 4 now,plus the 4wd one thats sat ready for the 590 4wd,bit stumped by that one at mo,so thougth i would play with this while pondering my options on the other,usally helps, not unusal for me to have 3 projects on go,when one get stuck,i move on til i think of an idea to solve it

I have never tried using the JD front axle .

Is it easy to remove from the original tractor ?

yeah i just prise the holding brackets back with a pair of long nose pliers, usally bend enough to get it out,and leave the bracketsa in place for a future job if needed

yeah i just prise the holding brackets back with a pair of long nose pliers, usally bend enough to get it out,and leave the bracketsa in place for a future job    if needed 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D            you could have a tripple deere doe monster  ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah ok,how longs it been like that then,dam magners and to much wa****g does your eyes in i can tell ya

about a few days, since i posted it up....weekend actually i think ??? ???

Thanks for the advice guys.

I have seen many uses for the front axle but I have never tried myself.

i am currently fitting the newer 4wd one to a mf 590 ,prob is i need to shorten it lenght wise as its way to wide,job for sat now,can do it ok like the 550 i did,just takes time