Future model farming competitions "discussion section"

JC

How many entries would you like to submit for the harvest competition?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many entries would you like to submit for the harvest competition?

The competitions prolly deserve a section and subsections, and subsections of subsections.

We'll need to distinguish between the 2006 silage competition and the 2007 silage competition, for instance.

When are we going to do the 2006 cereal harvest competition?

We'll soon be looking at the 2006 autumn tillage competition (F-P should be a contender there) and the 2006 rootcrop harvest competition (which Red should win hands down).

yeah best we start a  2006 harvest one i think....us mods will go discuss some rules ;)

Well the way cereal harvest is going up here now we will still be combining on christmas day at this rate so there's plenty of time  ::) ::):D :D :D;)

shouldnt the poll be more like what era's would you like to see or how many pics per entry ??? ???

like :

1-5 pics

6-10 pics

60's

70's

80's

90's

00's

i know its a lot but it saves having one large topic (plus FP, if you set it up you can have more topics to your name ;) ;))

shouldnt the poll be more like what era's would you like to see or how many pics per entry ??? ???

like :

1-5 pics

6-10 pics

60's

70's

80's

90's

00's

i know its a lot but it saves having one large topic (plus FP, if you set it up you can have more topics to your name ;) ;))

I'm doing fine without thanks!  :D :D :D :D