got started today after playing with the ford,,stired me brain up and i cut the track width of the jq front axel down,so she sits better now with the rear wheels

got the usual opening door and rear screen,but i have used one of dt's resin cabs and its a lot stronger than the origonals so i should be able to make both doors openable this time, not 100% on the jq front wheels at mo,don't look quite right to me hub style wise

post-46-13263853459_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638534592_thumb.jpg

got started today after playing with the ford,,stired me brain up and i cut the track width of the jq front axel down,so she sits better now with the rear wheels

got the usual opening door and rear screen,but i have used one of dt's resin cabs and its a lot stronger than the origonals so i should be able to make both doors openable this time, not 100% on the jq front wheels at mo,don't look quite right to me hub style wise

[/Looks the bizz mate .Well done .quote]

was a MFWD or a hydrostatic drive  ???

no affraid not rob,fergy went for proper 4wd unlike the cheepy yanks, prob is theres not another 4wd axel round with the wroking steering so i had to make a small comprimise

what jq did u cut it off  :)

its of the hinker cab 4020 mate

I did a simple conversion using the Deutz front axle a few years ago .

Hope the picture comes out Ok. :)

yse i remember those mate made me do my round fergy baler,this one did look like yours until i saw the jd axel ,always wanted proper steer on them

Steve... Love the spreader and the baler as well... anyone want to make me one of each  ???

Go on Steve make him one of each but alter a small piece of the convo for him as a surprise  ;) ;)

The colour of the paintwork  ;):D :D

bit more done tonight ,but to hot in the shed ,sat and ate 3 lollies while doing this

now got both doors cut and hinged,and the chassis painted light grye ,also changed the front wheels as i wasn't happy with the origonal jd ones hub wise,these look a lot better

post-46-132638534632_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638534635_thumb.jpg

rear ,and one of her towing a farmhand spreader i am part way through doing to ,used to have one on the farm so will look good behind this 590 or the 575 like we used to use

just awaiting new repo bonnet,grill and exhaust and shes be painted up then

post-46-132638534638_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638534642_thumb.jpg

been building her over a while now,hard to find pics of her,so had to build look and pull apart till it looked like what they had

is a framhand much spreader,can't remember the model number,neither can my uncles,but it was a very good spreader,they bought it from new along with a vicon one i am also doing,and had both till the day the farms were sold,