:o :o :o :o :o 

TBF: I want that one

TM810: But you don't like MF's

TBF: Yeah I know

TM810: So what's it to be then

TBF: THAT ONE 

:D :D :D :D :D Cracking Sean  ;)

are you sure  :D :D :D :D :D

these will be the only 3 built for a while , got plans to do 2/3 600 series next,replace the current ones i have

but more may appear in time

it would be nice to think a banner lane tractor would grace seans farm not a french one  :(

& it's french as it's got two steps & noy one , & the two tone cabs looked so much better  ;)

i'm so dissapointed in sean he should send them to me to dispose of them in my attic , in my own time of course  ;)

it would be nice to think a banner lane tractor would grace seans farm not a french one  :(

Yeah... but you have to admit Marcus... the old red cab was streets ahead of the silver in practicality terms... they used to annoy me rigid... having to walk around to the other side to get in them on some occasions  ::)

did they do a silver and red 2 door cab then? can only find red 2 doors so far,silvers were 1 door from what i can see?

Pretty sure they didn't Sean... red cabs were towards the end of the 500 series production when it was shirted to France to make way for the 600 line to be installed  ;)

Jesus Sean, these arn't just convo's mate these are superb works of art. You really are the daddy with these older MF's. What a range you've got yourself now.

Love'm love'm love'm!!!

:o :o :o

Tris is not wrong , bl**dy amazing, your best yet me thinks,  ;) ;)