What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

You wana watch out doing hard work like that its hell on your hands and you might break a nail

ha ha!

Nick

Hadeha!  :D :D It is actually hell on your hands, we cut down about 5 hawthorn trees and i was carrying them and putting them in the chipper, looked at my arms and there cut to ribbons  :( Was good fun though and got payed  :D But no nail breakages  :D :D

Took Mr W and mum-in-law out to lunch - haven't figured out that why since I have my own business it's always my turn to pay :-\

Ate way too much, and can't face any tea yet... lovely food though :)

And this afternoon been working on the decals for the Holly Farm delivery van ;)

Fed the cows, bedded the cows, made up tubs of barley mix to take to the grazing herd on the hill, used the Massey 514 Skid Steer to clean the edges of the court where we will be tipping the grain when the time comes, made sure everything is in place for me going away for the week........

2nd to last day at school normal day really, found out my form for next year ... quite pleased although i have 9 people in my form whos name i cannot pronounce  :o Then at lunch played cricket and smacked the ball straight into the face of a fielder by mistake  :-X And then came home and have been tidying the garden and chopping back trees and general tidying  :) :)

went and got my computer back, at last  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

About flipping time... welcome back Marky - how mnay unreads do you have now  :o???:D

As for me....

Today I are bin mostly....

Getting my car serviced ready for my trip to Le France.... and.... well..... not a lot more really  :-[

Got a meeting about sewage tonight  ;D - Oooo I can hardly wait  :D :D ::)

About flipping time... welcome back Marky - how mnay unreads do you have now  :o???:D

As for me....

Today I are bin mostly....

Getting my car serviced ready for my trip to Le France.... and.... well..... not a lot more really  :-[

Got a meeting about sewage tonight  ;D - Oooo I can hardly wait  :D :D ::)

thanks Marky its good to be back mate, i've 9 pages of unreads. so not to bad. now come you've got a meeting about sewage. ??? ??? ??? smells funny to me.

thanks Marky its good to be back mate, i've 9 pages of unreads. so not to bad. now come you've got a meeting about sewage. ??? ??? ??? smells funny to me.

:D :D - we have an on-going problem on out estate about who owns the sweage pumping station... gripping stuff hey  :D :D :D - just wear gloves if you are going to grip it though  :o:D :D

:D :D - we have an on-going problem on out estate about who owns the sweage pumping station... gripping stuff hey  :D :D :D - just wear gloves if you are going to grip it though  :o:D :D

oh right, gloves and goggles for tonight then Marky ;)

just spent an hour reparing the garage door cos the present mrs farmtrucker decided it was a good idea to start the car in gear when i backed it up to the door  >:( >:(>:( of course it was ALL MY FAULT  COS I LEFT IT IN GEAR ??? ??? ???

sounds about right , its the same in this household ??? ??? ???

Broke up from school today and then walked into town with my girlfriend to be confronted by my embaressing inferior cousin  :D :D Who revealed all of my secrets  >:( >:( And then just had a McDonalds, gave a few gangster wannabes a few dodgy looks and laughed at them and went home  :D :D