What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Rugby yesterday then went round my mates for his birthday watched the Sarries and the Bar-Bars then went on a suprise trip for his birthday to.... Arena essex go karting  :o My first time i loved it, averaged 39 mph  ;D Is that good? Im not sure  :-\ Then played rugby again today, running in shirts that felt like they were made of lead because of the appalling weather. First loss for us  :( 1 in 7 aint too bad  :D But my bodys payed the price  :(

been in xmas shopping, now all done bar my nephews and her one she doesnt know about, was ment to be the wedding rings for each other, but i saw her eyeing up a radleys handbag today, while coming down the escelator

soft as muck you are pullen... I wish I was marrying you  :-*

been in xmas shopping, now all done bar my nephews and her one she doesnt know about, was ment to be the wedding rings for each other, but i saw her eyeing up a radleys handbag today, while coming down the escelator

You are such a sweetheart Sean :-*:-*

I always bought my own pressies :'( :'( :'( :'(

Spent the afternoon at Street Shopping Village with free parking thanks to a kind lady leaving with 4hrs left on her ticket!! Brother sorted, Sister sorted, Mum & partner sorted, Nieces sorted. On Traci's side, Parents, Grandparents, Bezzie Mate. . . Not many left now. Only left now coz the heavens opened and the wind did blow. Bloody rough weather actually!!