What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

doe,s anyone like flat packs

Absolutely not! I moved up to Somerset without a stick of furniture and my whole house was furnished with flat pack - too me bloomin' ages to put it all together. The wardrobe was worst - one of those canvas ones that came in about 100 different sections :(

Quite often PJ, getting laid off is the best thing which could happen, we all want to do something else but don't have the balls. To be forced into it AND be paid for the priviledge aint all bad! Chin up, life gets better from here, trust me!!  ;) ;)

Mostly, today, I've been doing James & Scott's brain teasers...... just brilliant. My brain hurts though.... :D :D

Beyond that I placed all the orders for some office alterations over bank holiday weekend and then came home to stick 100 plasterboards inside, half of which went through the floor joists and up to the 1st floor. Bloody hard work!!  :P

Quite often PJ, getting laid off is the best thing which could happen, we all want to do something else but don't have the balls. To be forced into it AND be paid for the priviledge aint all bad! Chin up, life gets better from here, trust me!!  ;) ;)

yes, you are right been wanting to get out for a while now

Have been to Harbro to get a new drench gun, drench and worming pellets for the cows. Also picked up a couple small 25kg bags of fert for the garden and the small paddocks, this is to be hand spread as they are not accessible to a tractor. Took my brother to the hospital to pick up his girlfriend and their new baby. Also had a couple lambs to tag.