What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been to the worlds biggest seafront Airshow @ Eastbourne, now in it's 14th year & it's free! 'been going for several years.Among todays treats were the Battle of Britain memorial flight:Spitfire, Hurricane & Lanchaster, Hercules, Chinook, Red Arrows, Hawk, Toucano,Utterly Butterly wingwalkers,Fuhger Magistar (?) and the highlights for me the Harrier, F16, Mirage & Typhoon "mega" jets being flung around the sky like paper darts.

Was loaded over the w/e for a 7.30am tip in Ebley, Glos; 18pallets of stone. Then up to Kidderminster for 24 packs of bricks to go down to Wroughton nr Swindon. Back up to Kidderminster for 22 packs of bricks for Swindon. Just showered and now sat in Sainsbury's eating because it beats the muck in Swindon Truckstop!! Going southwest tomorrow (insert Jaws music) to Crediton. Goodjob I didnt get the air kit back on Friday night!!! (no skip jokes thanks Barret!!!)

been into work after 2 days and weekend off, came home again, popped to docs....have viral infection so maybe all week off work ::)

in the mean time, played around with some plastruct...... ;) ;) ;)

Ah yes.... BUT... I was staying in the village (town ?) of Hollsworthy that is in South Devon... is it  ???:-[

no mate holsworthy is mid devon / north devon mate,mmmmm might have to let you off that one then,south devon is torquay way and arround this neck of the woods

Today I are bin mostly doing....

Helping Clive finish my cabinet... well.... watching and getting on his t i t s I guess  :-[

and sorting out the orders for the tractor that should arrive in our hands tomorrow lunchtime  ;D

when can i get mine, i'm at home all week now ;)::)

GOt there today within 5 mins of starting the dryer up two electric motors gave up the ghost on the conveyors >:(  got it fixed by time we started combining again late this afternoon at 22.5% and finished about an hour ago as moisture had reached 25% in simple terms way to wet to even think about combining to start with, with one of my bosses the son having a go at his old man for combining as we have dryer going as slow as it can and still only get it down to 17% so my boss saying to big cheese boss i told you not to combine now caused more problems  :D :D :D