What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

It's all cleaned off and ready for the next time allready

Don't believe in leaving it dirty as things sieze up on them too easilly ;)

Well it was an old quary and what great fun we had too

15 quid + petrol for a day of absolute madness    But great fun    Supprising where them Suzukis will go

Well done on the cleaning.  The old quarry looks great fun if you like ploughing mud with your axles.  I am glad to hear you were not churning up green lanes.

Here are some pics from the Toy and Collectors Fair Today ;)

CollectorsFairWeekend006.jpg

We have Tris with the red cap and Marcus (no idea what they were talking about ???)

CollectorsFairWeekend011.jpg

Then we have Peter (far left aka PDH), next left is Marcus (MJB1, who looks quite grumpy for some reason ;)); then far right we have the wonderful Simon, next is Mark (Old Ford) and then front right is Tris (who I'm not talking to following the melons incident >:()

CollectorsFairWeekend014.jpg

Nice pics Lady Farmer,

hope you had a great day and didn't spend a fortune ha ha!

I've been sleeping since 1PM as i've just got back from holidays in Gran Canaria and have been awake since 8am saturday morning!!! So Glad to be back and it near killed me a week away from this place. First thing in through the door was to find my laptop and on here ha ha!

cheers

Noel

Nice pics Lady Farmer,

hope you had a great day and didn't spend a fortune ha ha!

cheers

Noel

Thanks Noel... had a great time thanks :)

And almost forgot... had to show you a pic of my daddy's new car (which I have to confess I was too scared to borrow even though he offered to let me take it to the Toy Fair!)... isn't she beautiful  :-*

CollectorsFairWeekend018.jpg

And almost forgot... had to show you a pic of my daddy's new car (which I have to confess I was too scared to borrow even though he offered to let me take it to the Toy Fair!)... isn't she beautiful  :-*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mandy

Now thats what i call a car!!!

You should have taken it to the fair, i bet you would have turned a few heads!!!

Hopefully you will pluck up the courrage to drive it one day soon and when you do we ALL WANT PICS ha ha!

cheers

Noel

u said no mandy, ooooo you silly girl, why not sure dad wouldnt have minded at all,

Oh sorry Mark glad I now have some faces to who I see on the forum.......I see you have Gavys "cue ball" cut....he does set the fashion I see... :D :D :D :D :D

So did Simon feel like a Giant with the 3 Hobbiteers there?? ???:D :D ::)

I notice Marcus had his lucky bodywarmer on ;)....pity Barry wasnt there :( :(.......and yes i will wear my combats to toytrac for you....or the shorts :D :D :D :D