What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not much really, got a bit of a cold so don't feel too great...... :'( :'( ;)

The only work I did get done was patching up the blotches of white paint which had blown onto the Fergie from someone painting our house (naming no names)...... >:( >:(>:(

:o :o :o again Mart... you always seem to have a cold mate...

Get well soon then  ;):-*

Went to work at 10 am, spent the next 12 hrs on the combine seat trying to finish our spring barley off so we can get onto the wheat, done 85 acres today, just 15 left now. Got home at 10.30pm absolutely knackered :-\

Don't know what time I got up, which makes a change... been finishing a few models, hoovered the kitchen which will get Mrs P off my back for the rest of the day, had a chat with Marky about the pleasures of being in business and I'm off to see The rolling stones at T-time, just off to get my licra gear out of the loft....  :D :D :D :D :D

Got pi$$ wet through.... pics to follow!

Yesterday bank holiday me and her went down to Bishops Lydeard and boarded a steam train. Traci's Mum,Dad,sister,niece and cousin,husband and parents joined us a Watchet (they got earlier train) and went on to Minehead. . . Which is where it all went pants thanks to her moody, snotty, ungreatful sister who couldnt care less about her 2yo daughter. We ended up just us two in Watchet sat on the harbour wall with proper English fish and funny shaped chips. All be it after finding out the pub landlords just aswell be dead for the hours they work. Had all the makings of a brillint day. :'-(