What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just got back form malcolm beatons ford sale mandy's gonna put up all the pics i took later  ;D ;D ;D

Hmmm pics you took with that invisible camera you had on you Simon ::)

Don't worry folks... this was an excellent Cheffins sale with loads of interesting stuff... and I did take pics of everything ;D

Have a good day Sue. :-*

I'm off to a Ford tractor sale with Simon :)

PS (Don't tell Marky anyone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease)

Had a great day -  Leakey vale now has a new David Brown 990, a Field Marshall (Scaledown kit built and beautiful) with flywheel to drive the threshing machine, large roller for the arena and a litte John Deere ride on tractor-mower for the drives and verges.  Lots of people and the press too.

Hope you enjoyed the tractor sale, Mandy

That sounds fab Sue!!

It was a good show.  Lots of trade stands (more scenic materials) and an ex-neighbour selling off his tractor collection.  He went home after the show and came back with the Field Marshall for me as we had had agreed that I would buy it.  He hadn't brought it with the others because he didn't think anyone would want it.

Strange that you can live next door to someone for years and never know that he collected tractors!  Still I am pleased with the day and the old lorries outside were splendid.