What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

cheers guys!!

not worrying about it, its happened 3 times before around this time, its just the Telecoms business, i'm used to it!, :D :D people keep cutting the costs etc. so theres no money for the people who actually do the work!, anyway i can see more going at the other office if they dont look further a field....but they are trying to persuade the directors thats it the wrong decision as there is more work in the next few months!!.....short sightedness if you ask me >:( >:(::)

the others will struggle with us 3 going, they cant cope now! :D :D :D, and we do 80% of the work! :D :D :D::)

When is this effective from Ben... 3 months time ???

kind of, there still debating the fine details etc ::). but i think the office will close in Feb/march :-\ :-\.....they wont sell it, theres 4 of the same still up for sale for the last 3 years :D :D :D....cr@p parking! ::)

Too late last night to post on here sooooooo yesterday:

Went to Mr and Mrs Marcus' house and played a silly X Box pop quiz and I'm was last in every round :-[

Today....

Working this morning... doing a web page for a friend, who does Hog Roasts... and this evening..

Hunt dinner and dance... and I'm sooooooooooooo excited ;D

Went to Mr and Mrs Marcus' house and played a silly X Box pop quiz and I'm was last in every round :-[

Today....

Working this morning... doing a web page for a friend, who does Hog Roasts... and this evening..

didn't your enjoy you chinese or game of buzz ?  matter of fact we thought you did pretty well  :)

Today....

Oh that just soooooooper daaaaarling...

ear.... you told me you would win every round because you were good at pop  :o:-[ - what a let down  ::)

Oh that just soooooooper daaaaarling...

ear.... you told me you would win every round because you were good at pop  :o:-[ - what a let down  ::)

What apart from my fellow contestants getting over-excited and screaming so much that I couldn't concentrate and still have a headache this morning :D :D :D

Well... and not being anywhere near quick enough on the buttons ::)

And Marcus being a total pop music anorak (love you both btw :-*:-* :-*)

What apart from my fellow contestants getting over-excited and screaming so much that I couldn't concentrate and still have a headache this morning :D :D :D

Well... and not being anywhere near quick enough on the buttons ::)

And Marcus being a total pop music anorak (love you both btw :-*:-* :-*)

was hardly pop music  :-\

stuck in a dirty manhole from about 5 this morn when i got there till 2ish this afternoon before they found one of there local guys to actually come in and do his job, 

Yuck... thats sick... go and wash your hands Sean... is that what you lot get up to on a saturday night in Plymouth  :o :o :o

Yuck... thats sick... go and wash your hands Sean... is that what you lot get up to on a saturday night in Plymouth  :o :o :o

is that another numpty as he was doing it on saturday morning and not saturday night  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

decisions decisions  :D :D :D