What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

He really is gorgeous - they're my fave breed too... we always had long-haireds at home as well... although I've never seen a white one before.

His dad is a long haired "Black and tan", his mum is what's classed as "Champayne" colour.

Spent the afternoon at Street Shopping Village with free parking thanks to a kind lady leaving with 4hrs left on her ticket!! Brother sorted, Sister sorted, Mum & partner sorted, Nieces sorted. On Traci's side, Parents, Grandparents, Bezzie Mate. . . Not many left now. Only left now coz the heavens opened and the wind did blow. Bloody rough weather actually!!

You could of called back in the lion and seen me  ;D ;D ;D

me and the missus borrowed our friends kids and took them to the Museum of Film and Photography in Bradford....mainly to see the "Polar Express" on the IMAX in 3D - brilliant - I was the biggest kid of the lot !

A bit of a slog down a busy M62 in the p*****g rain though (and back that way tommorrow to work in Anglesey)

me and the missus borrowed our friends kids and took them to the Museum of Film and Photography in Bradford....mainly to see the "Polar Express" on the IMAX in 3D - brilliant - I was the biggest kid of the lot !

A bit of a slog down a busy M62 in the p*****g rain though (and back that way tommorrow to work in Anglesey)

We always feel the need to borrow kids when it is something we really want to see and won't admit it!

Good on yer...